THE BAT BOAT
- Varaktighet: 120 Minuter (cirka)
- Plats: Austin, TX
- Produktkod: PENLZU
While most people just grab a spot on the bridge, there’s actually an even better way to watch the bats!
We’ve partnered with Capital Cruises to bring you Bat Cruise-days, a party cruise on Town Lake (or Lady Bird Lake as it’s now known). Enjoy great music, food, and cocktails aboard a fabulous boat with air conditioning, bathrooms, and a gorgeous roof deck. We’ll pause near the bridge (and turn the music down) at sunset to watch the bats and tell you a little bit about them!
We're excited to offer our guests two pre-cruise specials this year! We'll have a $5 local canned beer special at our check-in location: The Hyatt Regency Austin and our guests have have access to a special YETI promotion: Receive a free drink at the YETI Barr when you spend $20 or more on YETI products the day of your Bat Boat (must show them your confirmation email)!
Check-in will be at the The Hyatt Regency Austin (208 Barton Springs Rd, Austin, TX 78704) at the Hyatt Bat, beginning at 5:30pm. Guests must check-in with the ATC guide at the Hyatt Regency Austin bar. Guests may start boarding the boat at 5:50PM. The boat will leave the dock at 6:00PM and return at 8:00PM.
Here are the details for the cruise:
- Check-in starts at 5PM at the Hyatt Recency Austin. Guest may arrive anytime between 5-5:50 to check-in, and can take advantage of the $5 Local Canned Beer special while they wait to board.
- We’ll cruise from 6:00 - 8:00PM
- On board we'll have:
- VIA 313 Pizza on every cruise!
- A signature cocktail from Dulce Vida Spirits
- Beer from Bell’s Brewery or Big Bend Brewing
- If delicious cocktails and beer ain’t your thing, the boat is also BYOB.
- DJ from Bat City Beats laying down the best beats around!
- All this for $35 per person!
- You do not need a printed confirmation, we will check you in electronically once you arrive
- Full trip details are sent out via email the Monday before your cruise
- HAVE FUN, and drink responsibly
Follow us on social media @AustinTourCo for weekly updates on food and beverage partners!