PUBLIC RIVER FLOAT
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: PWCTSY
**For last-minute float requests for groups of 10 or more, please email email@example.com if the date is note available on this page** All floats are subject to availability.
Details for Public Floats are below, click here to arrange a Private Float. Full trip details and information will be sent out VIA EMAIL the week of your float. Please check your email for trip details as they are subject to change.
Your ticket includes:
- Round trip transportation from downtown Austin to and from the San Marcos River to float with our partners at Texas State Tubes.
- One tube for you and one for your group to put your cooler in.
- We provide the coolers complimentary for your convenience on the bus. An ATC guide will help ice down the coolers and assign them to groups.
- After leaving downtown Austin, we will stop on the way to the river for you to pick up alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, snacks and ice for you to take on the river. In order to protect the San Marcos River, styrofoam and glass are not allowed.
-Floats normally last 3.5-4 hours, depending on the speed of the river which is altered by the amount of rain we have in the area annually.
- The entire experience lasts about 6.5 hours
- The bus and float are BYOB.
Need to know:
- New regulations are being enforced by the city of San Marcos on the river - stopping for long periods of time not will be allowed on the float during prime season dates, July-August.
- Please grab a reusable trash bag from Texas State tubes before hopping on the river to collect your trash for the duration of the float. If you do not grab a trash bag, put empty cans back in your cooler. Please do not throw your trash in the river.
- The bus will leave from Texas State Tubes no later than 4:45PM. You are responsible for arriving by this time in order get a ride with ATC back to Austin. The bus cannot wait longer than this time. If you are later than this time, your valuables will be left on site and you will be responsible for getting your ride back to Austin. There is plenty of time to float and arrive back before this time - just be mindful!