FLOAT THE RIVER
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: PWCTSY
Full details are below, to arrange a private float email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*For day-of ticket purchases, please call 512-ATC-TOUR for availability*
The official pick-up headquarters is at Happy Chicks (214 E 6th St) in Downtown Austin at 12PM. There will be rotating pre-float special at Happy Chicks, starting at 11!
Your ticket includes:
- Round trip transportation to and from the San Marcos River to float with our partners at Texas State Tubes.
- We provide the coolers for your convenience on the bus. An ATC guide will help ice down the coolers and assign them to groups. All groups will have access to a complimentary cooler. The bus and float are BYOB.
- We will stop on the way to the river for you to pick up alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, snacks and ice for you to take on the river. In order to protect the San Marcos River, styrofoam and glass are not allowed on the river.
- One tube for you and one for your group to put your cooler in.
-Float to last 3-3.5 hours depending on the speed of the river which is altered by the amount of rain we in the area annually.
Need to know:
- New regulations are being enforced by the city of San Marcos on the river - stopping for long periods of time not will be allowed on the float during prime season dates, July-August.
- Please grab a reusable trash bag from Texas State tubes before hopping on the river to collect your trash for the duration of the float. If you do not grab a trash bag, put empty cans back in your cooler. Please do not throw your trash in the river.
- The bus will leave from Texas State Tubes no later than 4:45PM. You are responsible for arriving by this time in order get a ride with ATC back to Austin. The bus cannot wait longer than this time. If you are later than this time, your valuables will be left on site and you will be responsible for getting your ride back to Austin. There is plenty of time to float and arrive back before this time - just be mindful!
- Return to Austin at approximately 5PM - 5:30PM - drop off in front of Happy Chicks.
- Bus and Float are BYOB.
- Full trip details and information will be sent out VIA EMAIL the week of your float. Please check your email for those trip details as they are subject to change.
*Weekday tickets are subject to availability (excluding Friday). Please email email@example.com for more information*