URBAN WINE TOUR
- Dauer: 4 Stunden (ca.)
- Ort: Austin, TX
- Produkt-Code: P9RNBR
You don’t have to drive to the Hill Country to drink great local wine!
We've partnered with 365 Things Austin to give guests the opportunity to explore the growing urban winery scene that’s within Austin City Limits!
Where We Visit & What’s Included
First Stop: The Austin Winery | Glass of Wine
Sip on wine produced on-site at The Austin Winery, located in the St. Elmo district of south Austin.
Second Stop: Infinite Monkey Theorem | Can of Wine & Private Tour
Be one of the first to enjoy Infinite Monkey Theorem's new space on the East Side.
Third Stop: Juliet Italian Kitchen | Frosé
- End the day sipping frosé on Juliet's gorgeous patio.
- Boarding begins at 11:30, and the bus will depart at 11:45.
- The bus will be parked outside of Thom's Market on Jessie St. in south Austin (next to Juliet's Kitchen)
- BYOB is permitted on the bus. Bring your favorite beverages to sip & swap!
- Food is also permitted on the bus. Feel free to pack a picnic to enjoy at one of our stops and/or snacks for the bus. You can also grab supplies for the day at Thom's Market before you board.
- We strongly encourage guests to bring water to drink throughout the day.
- We’ll spend 1 hour at each location
- The experience is from approximately 11:30-3:30 PM (4-hours). We'll check guests in as they board the bus, and finish at Juliet's Kitchen, which is right next to where the bus picks up from.
- We suggest taking a ride share, walking or biking to the pick up spot. There is also parking throughout the Barton Springs neighborhood and at Zilker Park (most options require payment).
See you on board!