WHEELS TO WURSTFEST - SAN ANTONIO
- Duration: 360 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: San Antonio , TX
- Product code: PV0B2Y
Why risk the drive from San Antonio to New Braunfels when you can take our Wheels to Wurstfest?Wurstfest was voted the number two Oktoberfest in the country by USA Today! This "10-Day Salute To Sausage" in New Braunfels is one of our favorite festivals of the year. With sausage, beer, polka and potato pancakes as far as the eye can see, it's a Bavarian wonderland that's not to be missed. We make getting to/from New Braunfels safely easier than fitting into last years lederhosen!
YOUR TICKET INCLUDES:
- Worry free transportation from The Pearl Brewery in San Antonio to / from Wurstfest in New Braunfels.
- Buses are luxury air conditioned motor coaches with bathrooms!
- BYOB welcome on the ride down.
- Admission into the festival.
- Three and a half hours on site to enjoy the festival, total trip time is approximately six hours depending on traffic.
- Festive attire encouraged!
- Each bus holds 54 guests so you can come by yourself and meet new friends or invite all of your friends to book on the same bus as you!
- Our buses are 18 and older, proof of ID required at check in!
Check-out our reviews and photos from previous years for more reasons to ride!
How long is the experience?
- Total trip time is approximately 6 hours depending on traffic.
- Guests will enjoy 3.5 hours on site at the festival. Rest assured that we have personally tested this thousands of times and it is the perfect amount of time at the festival.
Do I need to take the same bus back, or is it a shuttle system?
- This is not a shuttle system.
- Guests are required to take the same bus to/from Wurstfest, as you will leave any personal items that you don't wish to bring with you on the bus (coats, extra beverages, snacks, water, etc.)
What is the age requirement?
- Our buses are 18 and older, proof of valid ID required at check in.
- Guests under 21 are not permitted to drink on the bus; each bus will have an ATC Guide on board to monitor guests.
Is alcohol included?
- No. Entry to the festival is included, but guests need to purchase their own beverages.
Is the festival still cash only?
- YES! Please bring cash to purchase beer and food on site at the festival (there are ATMs available, though there are often long lines)
Do I need to book in advance?
- Yes, you do need to book your spot in advance, through this webpage. The buses have limited capacity, therefore we cannot "squeeze" anyone on who may have forgotten to grab their ticket.
Have a large group?
To Book Private Wheels To Wurstfest for a friend or company outing please email: email@example.com.
We will issue refunds according to the following schedule:
100% refund if notice is given 7+ days before of the event
50% refund if notice is given between 3-7 days of the event
No refunds will be issued if notice is given less than 3 days before the event
* "Days" are determined by the time of your reservation. Example: If your reservation is on Saturday (11/3) at 11AM, you must notify ATC of your cancellation before 11AM on Wednesday (10/31) in order to be refunded 50%, and before 11AM Saturday (10/27) to be refunded 100%
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with refund requests and/or questions