THE BRUNCH BOAT - WITH BUDDY THE ELF!
- Kesto: 120 Minuutit (noin)
- Tuotekoodi: PNKEZP
First we passed through the seven levels of the Candy Cane forest, through the sea of swirly twirly gumdrops, and then we cruised Lady Bird Lake!
Once again we’ve teamed up with 365 Things Austin, Capital Cruises and many of our other local businesses friends for our second annual season of…
The Brunch Boat with Buddy the Elf!
Join us for this tradition that makes us smile, smiling’s our favorite!
During this two hour, all inclusive, boat cruise we’ll sip on specialty seasonal cocktails, enjoy food from favorite local restaurants and dance to holiday music spun by our resident DJ on the boat’s upper deck. In addition you’ll get to...
-Hang out and take pictures with our Buddy the Elf impersonator, you may even see Jovie, Santa or a Narwhal on Board!
-Compete in our Elf Challenges
-Indulge in “Buddy’s Sundae Funday” Station
-Pose for a Photo at our Mistletoe Photo Booth
-Participate in one of our Give Back Opportunities with Austin Pets Alive & other local charities!
-Join the Costume Contest
All of this for only $49pp (including food & beverage)!
Don't be a cotton-headed ninny-muggin, get your tickets for The Brunch Boat with Buddy the Elf before we sell out!
***SON OF A NUTCRACKER THERE ARE A LOT OF DETAILS***
Alcoholic Beverages Included
Cinnamon Apple Spiked Cider with American Born Apple Whiskey
Beer from Big Bend Brewing Co.
Non-alcoholic Beverages Included
High Brew Coffee
Waterloo Sparkling Water
Breakfast Tacos from Austin’s “urban taqueria”, One Taco
Chips & Salsa from Jaime’s Spanish Village, a local family owned and operated business est. in 1931!
*We cannot accommodate food allergies, but guests are welcome to BYOFood & Beverage (no glass, please)
ALL of our Food & Beverages are from Local Businesses!
ADDITIONAL PERKS & DETAILS
- We will hold Check in at The Hyatt Regency Austin from 11:00-11:45 AM at their downstairs bar, Marker 10. Arrive early to enjoy a $5 Mimosa + Poptart special!
- We are partnering with Austin Pets Alive this year to support our 4-legged friends this season! Bring an item to donate from the list in the event photos, and you’ll be entered for a chance to win amazing prizes!
- We will depart The Hyatt at 11:45 AM to board the boat at Capital Cruises' dock and cruise 12PM - 2PM
- Street parking is available, and free on Sundays - Guests may also park at The Hyatt’s parking garage - be sure to ask your Austin Tour Company guide for a $10 flat-rate parking voucher!
- After the cruise, The Hyatt will have an Irish Coffee & Dessert station set up for guests at Marker 10. Regardless of where they call home, all Austin Tour Company guests can also partake in the “Locals Only” Discount at Marker 10: 10% off all food!
- Want to sip and shop for Holiday gifts afterward? Austin Tour Company guests also get a free drink at the nearby YETI Flagship Store & Barrr with the purchase of $20 or more of YETI products!
- Please bring your ID. This is event is 21+ only
… & since the best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear… we’ve got another Holiday cruise right afterwards….
The Drag Queen Caroling Cruise with Cocktails and Dessert!
Weather & Cancellation Policy
As locals know, our weather can be very unpredictable! All Holiday Brunch Boats will run, rain or shine. The lower deck is climate controlled and always a cozy place to warm up if needed! Refund and Reschedule Requests will be honored if made 72 hours or more before the departure date/time of the boat. Ticket transfers/Name changes are always permitted.