THE BRUNCH BOAT
- Duration: 120 Minutes (approx.)
- Product code: PNKEZP
Why eat on land when you can have brunch party on the water!?!
We’ve teamed up with Capital Cruises and 365 Things Austin again to bring you The Brunch Boat! A brunch time party cruise on Town Lake (or Lady Bird Lake as it’s now known). Enjoy great music, food, and beverages aboard a fabulous boat with air conditioning, bathrooms, and a gorgeous roof deck. We'll have different themes throughout the year too for added fun! Get great pictures and views of the Austin skyline from the boat roof deck!
Here are the details...
- Check-in starts at 11:00am at the Hyatt Regency Austin, where ATC guests can enjoy a $5 Mimosa Bar + Mini Pop-tart special!
- Boarding starts 15 minutes before the departure of the cruise
- Resident DJ on the upper deck laying down the best beats around OR a fun local band playing live music!
- Ice Cold Waterloo Sparkling Water and High Brew Coffee to Kick Those Hangovers to the Curb
- Deep Eddy Vodka Bloody Mary's with Bloody Revolution
- Dulce Vida Tequila and American Born Whiskey
- Beer from Big Bend Brewing Co
- Pizza from VIA 313
- Breakfast Taco from One Taco
- Chips, Queso and Salsa from Jaime's Spanish Village
- All this for only $44 per person
The October 28th Brunch Boat will be a Halloween Themed Costume Party Cruise with candy, Halloween music and a costume contest! Winners receive tickets to Wheels to Wurstfest!
SPECIAL UPDATE: We're excited to announce that ATC guests who head to the YETI store after we dock will receive a free beverage with the purchase of $20 or more of YETI products (must show your wristband to get the beverage so keep it on)!
- This Event is 21+ Only
- You do not need a printed confirmation, we will check you in electronically once you arrive.
- Full trip details are sent out via email the Friday before your cruise.
- HAVE FUN, and drink responsibly
- GREAT for birthday parties, corporate outings and special events. Invite your CREW!
Follow us on social media @AustinTourCo for weekly updates on food and beverage partners!