HOLIDAY BRUNCH BOATS
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: PNKEZP
Our cruises are all-inclusive
.... and not just in terms of gender, sexual orientation, etc.
We also feature all local vendors
... take a break from ordering gifts online and support your local businesses!
Check out all of the features included below- son of a nutcracker, there are a lot!
Included on Every Cruise
Check-in at the YETI Flagship store, all of our guests receive 30% off all YETI product purchases the day of their cruise, so you can get a jump on holiday shopping! Also, if you bring an Austin Pets Alive donation, YETI will gift you a free drink!
Open Bar-Style Service, featuring local favorites to get you in the holiday spirit:
Bloody Revolution Bloody Mary Mix
Gratsi Red Wine
Non Alcoholic Beverages:
Austin Brunch Favorites:
VIA 313 Pepperoni and Vegetarian Pizza
Tacos from One Taco
Chips & Salsa from Jaime’s Spanish Village
Cookies delivered from Tiff's Treats
DJ from Bat City Beats playing your holiday favorites and requests
Photo Booth (with some strategically placed mistletoe..)
Donation Drive for Austin Pets Alive (each person that donates will be entered in a raffle to win unlimited ATC experiences for one year)!
Seasonal Card Writing Station for patients at Dell Children’s Hospital
Themes by Date
Buddy the Elf
December 8th, 11am-1pm* (family friendly) and 2:30-4:30pm (adults only)
- Join us for our annual Buddy the Elf Brunch Boat! Our favorite Buddy the Elf impersonator will be on board reciting your favorite quotes, posing for pictures and serving up syrup shots!
*11am-1pm is our only family friendly Brunch Boat. Children two and under may attend the Buddy the Elf Brunch Boat for free, but please notate how many children you're planning to bring in the Special Requirements section. All children three and up will need a discounted ticket ($39). All children must be accompanied by an adult (one child per adult). Please book children's tickets through this link.
Claus & Claws
December 15th, 12-2pm
- Because we can't resist a great pun... we're making one exception to our "locals only" beverage policy this season. Claus & Claws is our newest theme, in which we encourage guests to "BYO Beard" and dress up as their favorite form of Santa (Hipster Santa, Dapper Santa, Tiki Santa, etc.). Each guests will also receive two White Claws to kick off the festivities- we're dreaming of a White (Claw) Christmas!
December 21st, 12-2pm
- Grab your onesie-true love, your best friend or your whole crew for this cozy cruise!
Drag Queen Caroling
December 22nd, 2:30-4:30pm
- Since the best way to spread Christmas Cheer is singing loud for all to hear, we're closing out our Holiday Brunch Boats with our second annual Drag Queen Caroling Cruise. Join our resident Drag Queen, the lovely Colleen Deforrest, as she leads multiple rounds of caroling from the upper deck of the boat!
December 31st, 11:00am - 1:00pm
- Why wait until midnight to ring in 2020 when you celebrate Happy Noon Year with ATC! Click here for full details and tickets.
Don’t be a Grinch… Grab your tickets for a Holiday Brunch Boat before we sell out!
Additional Details and FAQs
Where to meet:
Check in for The Holiday Brunch Boats will be at the YETI Barrr, which is a short walk from the dock. YETI is generously offering all of our guests 30% off all YETI products, so you can get a jump on holiday shopping! Also, if you bring an Austin Pets Alive donation, YETI will gift you a free drink!
There is free parking at Auditorium Shores, on South Congress, and in the Travis Heights and Bouldin Creek neighborhoods (please budget time to walk to the dock).
There is street parking along Barton Springs Rd., which is free on Sundays
The Catherine offers $10 parking in their outdoor lot (subject to availability), and The Hyatt also has a paid parking garage.
If you are getting dropped off at the dock by a ride share: Ask your driver to drop you off at The Hyatt's valet, then walk towards Lady Bird Lake. The dock is right behind The Hyatt's poolside bar.
There are no group discounts on our experiences. We work diligently to price our experiences as low as possible so that everyone can participate in our experiences, regardless if you’re with 1 or 100 of your friends. Based on our research of other brunch tours and cruises in Austin, we believe our pricing is fair and competitive.
Children are welcome on our one family friendly cruise, the Buddy the Elf Brunch Boat from 11am-1pm. For all other cruises, please leave the kiddos at home, as the alcohol will be accessible, and the music will be loud.
Children two and under may attend the Buddy the Elf Brunch Boat for free, but please notate how many children you're planning to bring in the Special Requirements section. All children over two years old will need a discounted ticket ($39). All children must be accompanied by an adult (one child per adult). Please book children's tickets through this link.
Weather & Cancellation Policy
As locals know, our weather can be very unpredictable! All Holiday Brunch Boats will run, rain or shine. The lower deck is climate controlled and always a cozy place to warm up if needed!
Refund and Reschedule Requests will be honored if made 72 hours or more before the departure date/time of the boat. Name changes are always permitted.